Ladies, I’m going to give you a little insight on how your man thinks. I realize you have probably already experienced much of what I’m about to reveal; I’ll bet every time you do, your mind still reels just a bit.
All I can tell you is…it is what it is and there’s absolutely nothing you can do or say that can change it. You will try, and so will he, but sooner or later the truth will rear its ugly head. Without thinking, he may, for no apparent reason, change the subject right in the middle of one of your sentences, or maybe make the fatal mistake of showing affection too soon after an argument. Such things men at times just can’t help but do. Here is a list of other “man truths” you’re just going to have to live with.
• If you start crying out of the blue and we act as though we don’t have a clue…the fact is… we don’t have a clue.
• We can actually tell you all about our day in one word…seriously.
• We feel anything we said six months ago is irrelevant in an argument. As a matter of fact, we probably don’t even remember saying it.
• Let me make this perfectly clear. We don’t need directions!
• Baby, your butt looks perfect…and that’s my final answer.
• We can actually tell in a microsecond if the show is worth watching.
• We can, at times, be completely happy doing absolutely nothing.
• We see only 16 colors… Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. We haven’t a clue what mauve is.
• We don’t need a vegetable for every meal.
• We don’t need a nice dinner; we don’t need flowers; we don’t need a special occasion; we don’t need mood music. We don’t even need to be in a good mood. All we need is permission.
Again, I realize I didn’t tell you anything you didn’t already know. I just hope you can find comfort in knowing you’re not alone.
I invite you to subscribe for free at the top right of this page.
Please suggest a subject or if you want to be a guest and write a page…let me know through a comment or Facebook.